Are you looking to complete your Verizon payment on your bill? Are you unfamiliar with Verizon and want to know more about the company’s services? Learn more the details about billing payment and view your history of billing and other contact details.
Pay online The My Verizon app: Verizon allows customers to pay online using their Internet member platform and application.
The service, MyVerizon.com or the My Verizon application can be used to set up scheduled payments via your checking account, and credit card (Direct debits) and also to pay one-time payments using a credit card from any device, including your laptop, computer at home, or mobile phone. You can also track and manage your monthly bill on the internet. You can also schedule periodic alerts to know your balance.
For app-based payment You will have started by downloading the Verizon app, and then follow these payment instructions:
- Launch your My Verizon app.
- Touch to the Menuicon located in the upper left and then tap the Bill icon..
- Tap Pay Bill.
- The amount of your payment is reflected in your current balance. Tap the amount of the payment to alter the amount.
- Select the day you would like your payment due on. You can arrange the payment as long as 14 days prior to the date you want to make it.
- Choose a payment method. You can choose from your saved payment account in the event that you already have one or you’ll have to create an additional payment method.
NOTE: You may decide to save the new way of payment to the account for use in the future.
- Touch to to pay bill.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear to confirm that your charge has been paid. Press OKto end the process.
- You’ve successfully paid the invoice through the app.
- Note When you have create Auto Pay you don’t have to pay each month manually. The money will be debited automatically directly from the account. You can also create paper-free billing so that you be notified of your bill via email
- Select the green “Online Payment” button and input your personal information. You can also, in the event that you are required, sign-up on the site for your account. Click on”Pay Bill” on the ” Pay Bill” page on your desktop or mobile device. https://ebillpay.verizonwireless.com/cws/viewLogin.action#/payments
- Select a amount for payment. If you select another amount then enter the amount you’ll have to pay. Select a payment option. You can choose from an existing payment account, in the event that you already have one, or you’ll have to create an additional option for payment. For adding a debit, credit card, ATM, debit or gift card to your account, click Additional Payment Option.
If you need help with making payments, go to https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/manage-payment-methods/ page for more information.
- Click or tap to for Continue.
- Check the payment details and the Terms and Conditions.
- Click or tap to to send payment.
- You’ve successfully paid the bill on the internet.
- Note that if you’ve created Auto Pay you don’t have to make payments manually every month. It will be debited automatically directly from the account. You can also arrange paper-free billing to be notified of your bill via email.
Pay by phone: Verizon operates an automated phone system that lets you pay your bills. Be sure to have your billing account’s number as well as the number that is associated with your Verizon account available for the phone call. If you’re using a debit or credit card, you must supply your card’s number and expiration date. If you plan to make a payment using an account for savings or checking it is necessary to provide your account number as well as banking routing code. Contact (800) 9222-0204from any other number and then follow the automated instructions to process the Verizon payment.
Paying a one-time amount via the web: If you have forgotten to verify your account, did not make a direct debit or are still waiting for your automated monthly payments to be established it is possible to pay one-time on the internet. You can make a payment using a credit card or through an account for savings or checking. However, it could take up to two days for your transaction to process and be added to your credit card. Log in to your online account, then select the pay early link and choose the Pay Now button located on the right side of your page. Choose between the options: Pay the balance in full or pay the past balance or pay by advance.
Following the steps previously mentioned Follow the steps above, then click to click the Next button. Choose to have your money debited from your credit card or debit card or bank account, and then enter your payment information. Now press to click the continue button. Follow the prompts to enter the details of your card, including 3 digits of the Card Verification Value (CVV). It is located on the reverse of your debit or credit card. If you are using an American Express-branded credit card, the CVV will contain four digits, and be displayed on the card’s front. Verify the payment information and then click on the “Confirm” button to make your payment. The confirmation that your payment was completed will be visible in your account.