NEXUS works as a joint Canada Border Services Agency and U.S. Customs and Border Protection operated Trusted Traveler Program. It offers Nexus card services to their customers in order to make traveling easier. So if you recently requested for the Nexus Card or you are a primary Nexus cardholder and wants to Activate Nexus Card then you have to pay attention here. Nexus Card Activation offers easiness in crossing borders and promotes international traveling. By Activate My Nexus Card, the customer can easily visit Canada and the U.S.A. It’s working as a passport in order to visit both the country.
However, to Activate Nexus Card Customer need to contact Trusted Traveler Program. Another positive thing is that it allows their customer freedom from the migration process and makes faster and simpler visit. If you need guidance on Nexus Card Activation then follow the post carefully. Here, you will find its possible ways to Activate Nexus Card. Customers are requested to go throughout this post and get all the information that you required in terms of Nexus Card Activation.
Nexus Card Activation – Activate Nexus Card
As I told you earlier that Nexus Card Activation encourages visitors to cross the boundaries and improve their travel experience by making easy traveling. Generally, this kind of traveler card service is managed with the help of two or more counties border protection agencies. For those people who are requested for the Nexus Card and wants to Activate My Nexus Card should follow the quick steps mentioned below.
- Activate My Nexus Card Via TTP Website
Now, let’s check out Nexus Card Activation through TTP website. If you find this option suitable then you can go for it in order to Activate My Nexus Card.
Activate My Nexus Card Via TTP Website | How to Activate Your New Nexus Card?
Here you will important steps to activate your new Nexus Card. To activate your Nexus card, you need to migrate your data from the old GOES to the new TTP system. The customer can Activate Nexus Card by following simple steps.
- First, The customer needs to log in to their account by visiting the TTP website and using your login.gov profile.
- Then, the customer has to agree to the Terms and Conditions of allowing the TTP website. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, you can’t go to the next page.
- After that, the customer needs to click the “Activate Membership Card” button which is located below the Program Membership text. If you are not sure where it is, press CTRL and F on your keyboard at the same time, and then type in “Activate.” You will have to hit enter and the “Find” function of your browser will find the text for you.
- Finally, The customer required to share the required information, which you can find on the back of your NEXUS Card.
- Once, you follow all the step you will get a notification about completing Nexus Card Activation Successfully.
Note:- Please note that Global Entry cards are only needed for land border crossings. Their activation or receipt is not required to receive air benefits, which can be used immediately upon approval.
If you got an error code 200: that means that you have already registered your PASSID to another email with login.gov. If you do not remember the email or password, you need to contact login.gov.
CONCLUSION – Quick Tips
As we discussed above that Nexus allows their customer to experience easiness in crossing borders. It makes international traveling quicker and simpler by using Nexus Card Activation. It helps visitors to visit Canada and The United States of America frequently. The customer can use TTP (Trusted Traveler Programme) to activate their Nexus Card. By using Nexus Traveler Card customer will get traveling satisfaction. So if you requested for the Nexus card and wants to Activate Your New Nexus Card or if you want more assistance on various card activation then kindly contact us on CARDSACTIVATION.