- 1 American Express Login Credit Card Payment Address Service
- 2 How do I pay my American Express Credit Card?
- 3 What credit score do you need to get an American Express credit card? 670
- 4 Is it hard to get an Amex?
- 5 What is the minimum credit limit for American Express?
- 6 Do American Express have credit limits?
- 7 What FICO score does American Express use?
American Express Login Credit Card Payment Address Service
American Express Login You can log in to your American Express credit card account to view a statement, make a payment or manage your account online. Click the “Login Here” link below to access the American Express credit card login.
american express credit card payment Below you will find bill payment information, such as the customer service number and mailing address for credit cards and the billing phone number. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to receive your free credit updates.
american express credit card login, also known as Amex, is an international credit provider. It’s best-known for offering high-end credit cards and charge cards that provide various rewards and other rewards for credit spending.
American Express offers personal and business credit cards and reloadable prepaid cards for corporate and individual customers.
However, a high credit score is required to apply. This guide will cover the top American Express credit cards and their benefits, as well as information about how to make American Express credit payments.
How do I pay my American Express Credit Card?
Paying your American Express bill can be done online, over the phone or by mail, as shown below.
Pay online: Amex Online Account Services is the best way to manage your account and make payments.
Click the “Online Payment” button to make an American Express credit card payment online. You can log in, register, view and manage your account online.American Express Centurion Bank issues American Express credit cards.
Pay by phone: The number for credit card payments is: 1-800-472-9297.
You can pay by mail: American Express is the postal address for credit card payments. Box 360001, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33336-0001.
American Express Credit Card Customer Service1-800-528-4800 is the number for AMEX credit card customer support.
American Express Credit Cards
The provider is well-known for providing charge cards. These cards are not like credit cards because the balance must be paid in full each month. Prepaid cards can also be offered, but they must be topped up first. Amex Credit Cards have a lower APR rate than most credit providers. Here are some popular choices for each Amex card:
- American Express Blue Cash Everyday Credit Card – A range of savings, cashback incentives, and introductory offers are available. $100 bonus on your first three months of spending $1000. Get 3% cashback on groceries, gas, and department store shopping. You can also get 1% for other eligible transactions. Purchases are eligible for an intro 0% APR. The average APR ranges between 17.24% to 22.24%, depending on the applicant. There is no annual fee. Late payment fees up to $35
- American Express Clear Credit CardThis card allows you to earn points without spending restrictions or issues limits. There are no fees for balance transfers, cash advances or late payments. For the first year, 0% intro discount on all purchases. Your creditworthiness will determine the standard APR. It can vary between 17.24% to 22.24%. There is no annual fee.
- American Express Platinum Credit Card – Very few charge cards offer the same amount of spending power as Amex Platinum. Benefits include airport club access, credit to pay airline fees and travel bonuses. You can earn points on all purchases and 2x or 10x points if you make certain purchases via selected sites. Includes a 25,000 point introductory offer. Annual fee of $450
- American Express Prepaid Card – Keep track of your child’s spending habits with this convenient and safe prepaid card. You don’t have to pay any annual fees or interest if you load the card with money.
Visit American Express on Facebook, and Pinterest
What credit score do you need to get an American Express credit card? 670
670 To get approved for this card you'll want a credit score of at least 670 to get approved, but some people have reported having a score as low as 630 and being able to get the card.
Is it hard to get an Amex?
It's harder to get an American Express card than it is to get a credit card from many other major issuers simply because all of Amex's credit card offers require good or excellent credit for approval. ... And some of Amex's premium cards for big-spenders, which can be relatively difficult to get, have high fees.
What is the minimum credit limit for American Express?
This card's minimum credit line is$1,000. It requires good credit and comes with a $0 annual fee. American Express Platinum card has no pre-set spending limit, which means your limit is flexible, will depend on your monthly spending habits and could change from month to month
Do American Express have credit limits?
The Classic American Express cards are not credit cards but charge cards. This means that the monthly balance charged on the card is due in full each month. ... ...Designating a credit limitAmerican Express lets you charge what you think you can afford each month.
What FICO score does American Express use?
VantageScore(r), 3.0 What credit score did American Express MyCredit Guide provide? American Express MyCredit Guide provides the following score:TransUnion(r), VantageScore(r), 3.0 credit score.